Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello! Everyone is hung up in the warriors clan thing, but I guess I might as well still write stories :3 Let see...oh dear. Basiclly we have no people reading our stories as far as I'm concerned. Do you not like them? You don't? Oh dear... WELL then! Let's get writing I'm giving you new story installments today! Yay! Also if you are here for the Deputy Voting please scroll downwards!
Serpents Shadow Fanfic
Chapter 2
If you haven't read chapter 1 click here!

Steven
Well, we finally got out of the limousine.
"Here we are kids! the hairy man chuckled. I stretch my legs and my arms. Not to be rude or anything, but that limousine was how do I say it... smells! It was putrid. I'm surprised Mirana didn't throw up or something. Ow... she punched me. Sorry!  We final arrived at Uncles house.
"What was that for!" I heard someone scream inside.
"What do you mean "What was that for"?" said a different voice.
"Please stop fighting before our guests come..." Too late. She opened the door shocked to find us there.
"Look what you done!" she yelled.
"It was their fault!" yelled the two of them pointing at each other.
"I'm so sorry," she said apologetically. "These girls are our newest students." The girls quickly snapped around facing me and Mirana.
"Hello," one of them said. "I'm Sasha." She had brown-hair in a braid with 2 green eyes.
"I'm Willow. The other one whispered. Willow had long jet-black hair in a pony tail and ice-blue eyes.
"Watch out!" yelled another student in the bacckground as he crashed into me. I open my eyes and see a chicken? This is going to be one long day.

Some Random Story I made. Chapter 1  here!
Chapter 2
Where am I? WHY! I'm confused. My heads foggy. What am I supposed to do? There is a bright light over there...
I woke up, cramped between Steel and Aster. I crept carefully out of our "hut" as quite as possible, but had a few tumbles. Finally reaching outside, I saw nothing I ever saw before, the sunset. Something didn't feel right. Sure, the sun was beautiful, but something felt out of place. I sense something. Vibrations coming closer. The ground is shaking. Turning around I see a mechanical wolf. The metal varied from smooth to blood stained.
"Get up, guys!" I prompted.
"Why?" said Shi, rubbing sleep from her eyes. I didn't have time for this, so I grabbed Kacie's arms, and dragged her out of our hut. By then Steel and Aster were fully awake.
"Let's go, guys! I said trying to sound confident , but I was shaking on the inside. We ran. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like this before. The wind in my face, the terror, and most importantly the bloodshed. No, Why am I thinking this? The wolf is catching up to us. Then the world goes black. Literally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She has potential, sir."
"Yes all of them do, but she is a special one."
"You think she is the one? He stepped out into the open.
"Of course she is," he said "Don't ever doubt me." Silver and white, dark and black will come soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Were we eaten? Yes, we might have been... I can't think straight.
"Don't give up, there is still hope." I blinked wearily. A bright figure stood upon me.
"You have a power like the others, but..." She was fading.
"I grant you each the ancient weapons." said the figure before being blown away. I must have blacked out or something. There is no way...Oh my GOSH! Okay... that wasn't a dream.


Stars
Prolouge
Every person's life is encoded in a star
Their life is changed by their star path 
The closer they are to Earth, the greater destiny they have
But even the farthest star can have the greatest destiny

"Mom, what will you think I will grow up to be?"
"I don't know sweetheart, but I'm sure you'll be great."
"Mommy!"
"What?"
"Tell me a story about the sky."
"Alright, now let's see... I know!"
"Once upon a time..."

Chapter 1
I stretch and get out of bed. Today is Saturday my day off from the S.T.A.R, Superior Tramatic Academy Rebound. Yes, everyone at this school has power obtained from their emotions of some sort. We call this Stars. The types of telepathy includes Common, Uncommon, Rare, Unknown, Technology or the Star group. Common is your basic stuff: mind reading, floating, animal communication etc. Uncommon is slightly more powerful than the Common group: Time travel, X-Ray vision, persuasiveness. Rare is well rare: Breathing underwater, telepathy, paralysis etc. Technology is basic building, invention, and electroinic devices. Star group has been classifed as the top Stars of the entire Academy, many of them are unknow, but known ones include; controlling the elements (fire, water, ice etc.), Aura reading and healing. Me? Well, I don't know mine, but it is rumored I have one. Everyone lives in 1 of the 5 different types of buildings. Most people live in the standard houses, a room with a bed, closet, bathroom and acess to the cafeteria. If you're willing to pay extra you get a delux-room, a private bedroom with a min-fridge, master bathroom and room service. Some students live in the restriction house where their powers are resricted. There is also a plan that reserves an acre of land to build your own house. Most of these people are in the Technology group. Last, but not least is the Star groups private condo house. Isn't that a bit excessive? Oh, by the way I am Silver. So far my talents are too annoy people.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We have simple rules if you want to comment.
~Rules~
1. No cursing
2. If it's hate comments I will delete
3. Please keep on topic
4. NO SPAM!
5. Have fun!
If you follow all the rules you get a cookies :3