Friday, May 11, 2012

If you figured out the clues somehow you will understand nothing.....Except some stuff. Though if you looked at a link at Rick Rioradan's website (somewhere over the rainbow..) You'll see a link to generate your name in Hyrogliphcs ( I can't spell!) So anyways this next fanfiction is after The Serpent's Shadow so read that first.

Steven
Hello. I'm Steven. I am the son of Sadie Kane and Walt Stone. Right now I'm going to meet my cousin, Zoey.
       "Honestly do we have to go?" moaned my sister, Mirana.
       "Really, if our mother told us there was a hot boy there you would beg to be there!" I snapped. She laid quiet for a few minutes, so I guess I was right. Mirana had our mother's blue eyes and a lightly dark colored skin tone. She had also had our mother's blond hair. We were cramped up in a smelly cab with junk littered everywhere. Our driver was a short hairy man. Our mom said he was an old friend. Hard to believe it though.  I thought at least he would be more.. I don't know, maybe tall!  Anyways, we just turned around now, in a limousine.  We've been driving in a circle over roads for about an hour or so.  I was never good at timing, but my sister, well let's just say she is really good at it. Ow! Hey!  Okay, maybe I wasn't supposed to say that!  Who cares!  I'm not giving our big-  Okay, so Mirana just hit, hard.  So maybe I should just change the subject.  Maybe chess.  I just adore chess.  The tactics are all clear, the moves come right at me.  I haven't lost a single game this year!   

Zoey
I'm Zoey Kane. Daughter of Carter Kane and Zia Rashid.  I am just so excited to see my cousins.  Dad said they were real nice and friendly.  I hope so, because the look of their pictures, well I hope they live up to higher that that! We live in the Brooklyn House.  Nice there. Phillip just lazying around. I never met my cousins. Mostly because we started to get more inmates. After my parents defeated Apophis, they started getting more trainees. Lani came a few years ago. She had black hair neatly tied up in a pony tail. She was a natural at fire magic.
         "Hey, are you gonna help me or what?" she asked playfully. We were setting up banners for their welcoming party. I could have easily done it with magic, but Lani tends to over do it. Last year we were setting up balloons for my father's birthday party, and she accidentally lit one up. Maybe I'm getting a bit off track.

Mirana
Finally it's my turn. God what a bother it is with those two. So anyways we were in this dirty car with this pip squeak of a driver, and oh so hairy. My eyes just burn at the sight of him. Looking out the window I saw a pink rose. I missed my friends. Amelia was one of my best friends. She had was a major gardener. She knew every flower in existence. She first showed me a pink rose. It's been four months since I last saw her. She left and never told me why. The only thing that bugs me is that she had a crush on my brother. I understand he has tousled brown hairs and dark brown pools of chocolates in his eyes, but having a crush on my brother. Uhhhh no thanks.






1 comment:

Hello! We have simple rules if you want to comment.
~Rules~
1. No cursing
2. If it's hate comments I will delete
3. Please keep on topic
4. NO SPAM!
5. Have fun!
If you follow all the rules you get a cookies :3