Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gosh guys we've been gone CAMPING! Sorry about delays. I got a new story for you. Don't worry I'll update the old stories sooner or later....NOT( just kidding!).

I like mysterious storis so here you go.
Prologue or how ever you spell it.
"Hurry up!" whispered a hushed voice. Slowly crawling across the woods. She felt comfort in the deep woods. The woods wrapped her in an a comfort that complused her to come here every night. Pausing waiting for her friend.
"Wait up!" panted her friend.
"Hurry up then! she hissed back. She ran ahead. Her friend would catch up. Stopping in a clearing, she scaled a tall tree.
"What are you doing up here, so late?" said a voice behind her. She whipped around fast, a strange man with long sword, twisted into an odd shape. The man with black stright hair. Handsome, but had a cold steel blue gaze. She crossed her arms defensively, watching the strange man.
"Don't worry this will only take a bit. He said with a cruel smile.
"Your not doing anything to this forest." she said keeping her trembling voice steady.
"Don't worry about the forest." He said sneering, "It's you I want."

Okay, you may not understand, but where the heck am I! Four other girls arranged in a circle besides me.
"Your awake!" shouted a voice behind me. A dark brown hair, in a ponytail.
"Where am I-I?" I manage to stutter out. "Who are you?"
"I would tell you, but let's get the other girls first."
After getting all the girls up, we started introductions. The girl with short spiky hair is Kacie. The girl with long honey blond hair is Aster. Long dark brown hair in a braid belongs to Shi ,short for Shimmer. The girl who I first meet is Steel. I felt out of place here.
"My name is ummmmmm I can't remember for some reason." I said shaking my head.
"Thats okay, we'll call you..." said Aster thinking of my name. Is this how they are?
"I can name myself you know." I muttered. After a long 2 hours, we finally agreed on the name Ventus. To be honest they named me that because there was a slight slash that resembles a blade of air.
"We should really build shelter." said Shi, getting up. She's right. Its almost nightfall, and well be stuck in a tree for a night unless we build one. Steel looked for a nice tree to build our shelter at, Shi, Aster, and Kacie gathered supplies while I thought about how to build it. After what seems like a few minutes of hard work we built shelter! A small hut with sticks propped against a tree! It has very large spacing of 10 feet per person! We squished into the hut, careful not break any branches.

1 comment:

  1. Cat Name:Darkheart
    Gender:male
    Appearance:A dark tom with red eyes
    Personality:protective
    History (optional):His parents abandended him ao he bacame protective for his clan
    Kin:/
    Mate/Crush:/
    Mentor/apprentice:/
    Other: /
    How you got here:POKEFARM

    FOR DEPUTY!!!!Clan Suggestion:Lionclan
    "My..Kits"Thornpad screeched.Hollyflower rushed into the nursery."Herbpaw get the herbs.""Coming."Herbpaw yowled from the medicane den.He rushed into the nursery.Herbpaw finnialy left the nursery."How are they?"Leopardfang stopped pacing and stood next to Herbpaw."Go in and see for yourself."Leopardfang darted inside.Hollyflower looked up."Meet you two daughters and son."Thornpad looked up drowsily."There names are Gingerkit,Oceankit and Tinykit."Leopardfang looked at Hollyleaf as she left."Thank you."He whispered."Just diong my job."Leopardfang turned back to his kits."Well Gingerkit,Tinykit and Oceankit welcome to Stormclan.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! We have simple rules if you want to comment.
~Rules~
1. No cursing
2. If it's hate comments I will delete
3. Please keep on topic
4. NO SPAM!
5. Have fun!
If you follow all the rules you get a cookies :3