Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I had A CRAZY Dream Last Night That Inspired Me to Wright This

So my dream was based off of a bunch of different things.  But the main one was Spell Fall.  That book was about magic, and of course, I love magic and fantasy things.  But this book was different, it was not a series book but just one book, so it had to be good.  Luckily, it was!  People who like magic, or like the ideas of it, check this book out!  It's super good!

Anyways, my idea was to base my story off of my dream that is based off of a book I read.  (Too confusing!)
Here it is (I was hoping you guys would like to vote on the title for this book!):

         



            I woke up to another explosion in the sky.  A couple of seconds later an object crashed beside the hidden house.  More mad yelling filled the night.  I slinked  over to the window to have another look,  but everything was pitch dark.  The thought of the people in the object freaked me out even more.  I shuddered and crept back to my bed.  Quickly, I hopped into my bed and close my eyes to try to block out the sound.  It took too long for me to get  back to sleep, so I decided to read a little bit.  I again climbed out of bed, this time went into the other direction.  CREAK! A floorboard creaked as I lightly stepped on it.  I froze and listened for the alarms to sound, but everything stayed quiet.
         This place was called The House.  It was for children who had parents in the war.  Almost everyone has some kind of pet, which they call a "familiar".  I have no idea what they are talking about.  But I managed to make some good friends here.  One lived with me as a roommate, her name is Cam.  She's a fun but cautious person.  I met her when I was shipped here about two months ago.  Lately, we've found another friend named Shark.  He is a great and funny guy.  He also has a great sense of humor.  There is probably about a hundred kids, all ranges from five to eighteen.  I was surprised that I found the most popular guy in The House, Shark.  I like to tease him and call him Torpedo, because he's not that great at swimming like a shark would be.  I heard some people have secret names, and that everyone is called a forged name, whatever that is.  I just like to be called my very own name, Kristy.  Suddenly, Shark came through and burst into my room.
"Kristy!  One of the parents are here!  They're telling who has died!" he exclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We have simple rules if you want to comment.
~Rules~
1. No cursing
2. If it's hate comments I will delete
3. Please keep on topic
4. NO SPAM!
5. Have fun!
If you follow all the rules you get a cookies :3